Looking to do some crazy stunts and drive up to unbelievable speeds, then the ARRMA NOTORIOUS 6S BLX is for you!
Equipped with a 2050KV BLX brushless motor that can handle not one, but two 11.1v LiPo batteries which combined will deliver 22.2 volts of raw power.
With great power comes great driveline components and that’s exactly what ARRMA has installed, 6 steel drive shafts!
Scratching the NOTORIOUS body shell will just be apart of it’s day to day life, so ARRMA have developed a “real steel” paint effect which adds to the realism of your NOTORIOUS body after a day bashing, it works as the NOTORIOUS body takes damage it revealed the real steel effect beneath.
Fully waterproof ESC, steering servo and radio receiver box are standard. This means that hitting the roughest terrains, in the most extreme conditions, will be no problem. Rain, mud, snow, dirt and anything else you want to bash your way through.
ARRMA waterproof electronics are ready for action.
- Aluminium oil-filled big-bore shocks
- Aluminium main chassis
- Huge DBoots tyres
- Easy access battery mounts
- BLX185 6s ready brushless system
- Easy access differentials
- ADS-15M 15kg waterproof steering servo
- 2.4Ghz radio system
- Body “real steel” effect
- Length: 540mm (21.3″)
- Width: 461mm (18.1″)
- Height: 230mm (9.1″)
- Weight: 4.9kg (10.8 lbs) (without battery)
- Wheelbase: 328mm (12.91″)
- Ground Clearance: 47mm (1.85″)
- Drivetrain: 4WD
Required for Use:
- 4 AA Batteries
- 2x 7.4v or 11.1v LiPo batteries (XT-90 Connectors)