Update your old car stereo to Bluetooth with this awesome little gadget!
When it comes to factory fitted car stereo’s especially pre 2009, they didn’t really design them to work with modern phones. Some came with Aux connections but that was about it, however a lot of technology manufacturers are coming up with great pieces of kit that allow you to connect your phone through a free radio signal or aux port. There are plenty on the market see here or here but they all use a free FM channel to connect into your car stereo, which is OK but can sometimes be a flaky solution. The Pure Highway 600 uses either the radio FM channel or can connect via the AUX in your car which means much better quality and it replaces all your radios functions meaning you don’t have to constantly switch over.
– DAB/DAB+ Digital Radio
– Bluetooth connectivity for music streaming and hands-free calls
– Easy install and no special tools required
– Voice controlled personal assistant
– Control Spotify from the device, choose playlists, artists and songs
– Wireless Display/Controller – designed as an easy-fit solution
– Connect the adapter to your car via wireless FM transmission or AUX cable
– 20 Station presets for quick and safe selections
– Go button
If you have an auxiliary port on your car then this device is ideal for fitting to your older stereo update don’t replace!
Get your’s here